According to a new report by the Financial Times, Google is trying to make the case to the Trump administration that it needs to be able to provide technology to Huawei in the name of US...
- 3,000 Plus Force Provides Proximate Security To 4 VVIPs, Says SPGPersonnel for the SPG are drawn from various Central […]
- Networking Now–A CommunitySomething that seemed like a bizarre concept 5 years […]
- US bans ZTE from buying Qualcomm chipsets for seven yearsZTE can’t buy Qualcomm chips anymore, following […]
- 10 do’s and dont’s of networkingNetworking is a necessary evil but when used for the […]
- Three quarters of mobile apps have this security vulnerability that could put your personal data at riskThree quarters of mobile applications have […]